Tips for lodging your own tax return
An article courtesy of The Sydney Morning Herald is a handy reference for people lodging their own tax return.
- Car expense claims
- Mobile phones and internet
- Home office
- Clothing and laundry
- Meals, accommodation and travel
- Self education
- Holiday rentals/rental deductions
- Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin
- Ride-sharing services like Uber
- Other sharing-economy platforms like Airbnb
It's great to be aware of pitfalls to avoid but for professional advice, contact Impala Accountants on 0755361960. We understand all the intricacies of the tax system and know how to get the best returns for our clients. As an added bonus, lodging your tax return through an Accountant is tax deductible.