Matched funding of up to $5 000 (excluding GST) may be provided to eligible businesses to participate in training, engage a consultant, advisor, or business coach for up to three months to help establish or develop your business.
The training, advice or services must fall under one or more of the following areas:
- business and strategic planning
- professional business advice (information technology, legal or financial)
- marketing strategy development (branding strategies, social media/digital strategies, market research).
To be eligible for this grant, the business must:
- have a business name registered within the last four years
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN)
- have a Queensland headquarters
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Applications close soon on 6th June 2018. For full terms and conditions follow this link.